1 Pair of reconditioned Dell’Orto DRLA40 carburettors – re-jetted to suit your type 1 engine size. Featuring CB-Performance hexbar linkage and top quality CB-Performance manifolds.
This kit includes:
- Dell’Orto DRLA40 carburettors jetted to suit.
- CB-Performance offset manifolds – aligns the carbs to give a straight hex bar across the engine.
- Quality metal rose joints with left and right hand threaded rod to give precise adjustment.
- Washable air filters.
- Cast alloy air filter bases and tops.
- Manifold, carburettor, and air filter gaskets.
- Heat insulators between carburettors and manifolds.
Please specify engine size and vehicle type when ordering.
Due to increasing engine bay temperatures, especially with the extra heat created by the ethanol levels in modern fuels, and the inherently poor cooling system on an air cooled flat 4 engine, it is strongly recommended that insulation gaskets are used when fitting Weber conversions on these engines to minimize the chances of potential heat damage to the carburettors. The use of a fuel cut off solenoid is also advised, to avoid fuel syphoning into the engine due to the position of the fuel tank.
Carburettors are re-conditioned and built to order, allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.