Twin Weber ICT34 carburettor kit to suit VW type 1 aircooled installations. Featuring German made CSP linkage and top quality CB Performance manifolds with balance pipe facility.
Genuine Weber 34 ICT carburettors – not Chinese copies.
If you have been quoted a cheaper price they will either be Chinese made or not jetted to suit.
This kit includes:
- Genuine Weber 34 ICT carburettors jetted to suit.
- CSP Bell crank linkage.
- Round air filters (52mm fitting neck, 96mm tall).
- CB Performance hardware Offset manifolds with top and bottom gaskets, studs, nuts & washers.
- Pre-heater blanking plates and gaskets.
- Heat insulators between carburettors and manifolds
- Blanking caps for carburettor vacuum take-offs
These carburettors are re-jetted to suit engine size. Please note that whilst this re-jetting works very well for 95% of applications based upon many years of experience, it is not guaranteed to be perfect in every instance. Some fine-tuning may occasionally be necessary.
Due to increasing engine bay temperatures, especially with the extra heat created by the ethanol levels in modern fuels, and the inherently poor cooling system on an air cooled flat 4 engine, it is strongly recommended that insulation gaskets are used when fitting Weber conversions on these engines to minimize the chances of potential heat damage to the carburettors. The use of a fuel cut off solenoid is also advised, to avoid fuel syphoning into the engine due to the position of the fuel tank.