These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
(2) Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
(a) Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
(b) Sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on the website
(c) [reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;]
(c) [edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or]
(d) [redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution [(such as our newsletter)].]
The prices payable for the items that you order are clearly set out in the web shop. All prices shown are in GB pounds. If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch the item concerned.
All prices are expressed exclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated. The price of the items does not include the delivery charge, which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place your order. Please see delivery charge section for prices.
If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will notify you as soon as possible.
Please note that we will not be held responsible for any losses incurred as a result of being unable to fulfil an order or supply parts to a customers deadline unless agreed in writing prior to the order being placed.
Delivery will be made to the address specified by you within the shopping cart at the time of ordering.
We normally ship the same day or next day latest but we shall not be liable for losses incurred by delay in delivery arising out of any cause beyond our control.
Payment is taken when your order is processed. At the moment that your order is processed, a contract will be made between yourself and eurocarb ltd.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit note or exchange if they are returned to us within 7 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
• Items are returned carriage paid
• Items must be in a re saleable condition
• Items must be returned unused in their original condition, in the original undamaged packaging (we reserve the right to levy a charge to replace damaged or defaced packaging)
• Any item has been returned for any reason other than a product fault or a mistake we have made, you will be refunded the cost of the goods less a re-stocking charge (up to a maximum of 25% of the product rrp) but we will not refund the original postal charge or the postal charge for returning the product to us. This does not affect your statuary rights.
• We cannot accept returns on any items, which have been specially manufactured or ordered for you.
• You must get returns authorisation from us by emailing via the contact page before returning the goods
• We cannot except responsibility for undelivered returned parcels, please obtain proof of posting and adequate insurance for loss or damage.
• Eurocarb ltd. are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
If any item supplied is faulty / damaged you must inform us before returning the item within 5 days of receipt and we will inform you of the returns procedure.
You can pay by any credit card or debit card, we accept MasterCard, Visa, Delta, Maestro, Switch. We do not take American Express / Diners Club. Online payments are made via a secure server. Authority for payment is given at the time of order.