New – fully adjustable linkage kit for Weber DCOE carburettors mounted as pairs or singles.
(Not suitable for DCO/SP carburettors) Low profile – suitable for height restricted applications.
- Cast mounting bracket with fully assembled linkage mechanism.
- Linkage lever and balance lever for connecting to second carburettor. “Tongue” of drive lever is 40mm long, so it can be used on wide spaced carburettors or cut for close coupled.
- Adjustable ball rod bar complete with dust seals and retaining clips.
- Longer top cover screws forfitting cast bracket to carburettor.
- 2 allens keys for assembly.
- Spares kit.
Please note :
Throttle cable not supplied.
Requires that the manifold is not linked between the bores to allow the linkage levers space to operate. (typically 2 & 3 on a 4 cylinder engine)
Click here for instruction sheet.