New – fully adjustable linkage kit for Dellorto DHLA carburettors mounted as pairs or singles.
Low profile – suitable for height restricted applications.
- Cast mounting bracket with fully assembled linkage mechanism.
- Linkage lever and balance lever for connecting to second carburettor.
- “Tongue” of drive lever is 40mm long, so it can be used on wide spaced carburettors or cut for close coupled.
- Adjustable ball rod bar complete with dust seals and retaining clips.
- Longer top cover screws for fitting cast bracket to carburettor.
- Cable assemblies, 1000mm outer, 1450mm inner.
- Adjustable bulkhead feed through.
- Twin cable pedal adaptor block.
- 2 Allen keys for assembly.
- Spares kit.
Pedal block specification
- Block measure 30 x 20 x 18mm.
- Pedal arm hole approx. 9mm diameter
Please note :
Requires that the manifold is not linked between the bores to allow the linkage levers space to operate. (typically 2 & 3 on a 4 cylinder engine)
Click here for instruction sheet.