Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for a full refund, credit note or exchange within 14 days of order date subject to the following conditions:
• Items are returned carriage paid and unused in their original condition, in the original undamaged packaging. The original shipping charge will not be refunded.
• Any item has been returned for any reason other than a product fault after the above time may be subjetct to a re-stocking charge (up to a maximum of 25% of the product rrp). This does not affect your statutory rights.
• We cannot accept returns on any items, which have been specially manufactured or ordered for you.
• You must get returns authorisation from us by emailing via the contact page before returning the goods and your return is clearly marked with your name and address.
• Please obtain proof of posting and adequate insurance for loss or damage when returning parts. We cannot be responsible for any losses.
• Eurocarb ltd. are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
If any item supplied is faulty / damaged you must inform us before returning the item within 5 days of receipt.